your step-by-step guide to managing layoffs.
If you’re facing the likelihood of layoffs at your organization, you know that it can be a stressful time for everyone involved in implementing the changes. Many companies have recently made the news due to the way they’ve treated exiting employees or how they communicated layoffs internally or externally. Don’t make the same mistakes.
Our new e-book “Outplacement: How to Help Your People Through Transitions,” is your step-by-step guide to managing layoffs in a compassionate and effective manner. The guide is designed to help you navigate the complexities of restructuring and minimize the impacts on your people, brand and bottom line.
The guide provides practical advice on how to:
- protect your brand during a period of possible negative publicity
- plan communications about the restructuring event (both internally and externally)
- avoid common pitfalls and provide appropriate support to those who are affected
- evaluate outplacement costs and return on investment
- provide support for the surviving employees to ensure they are looked after too