I've had the privilege of speaking with analysts and editors from organizations like Gartner, Aberdeen and Human Resource Executive over the past several days to tell them about the latest generation of RiseSmart's outplacement solution, Transition Concierge 3.0. We've been gratified and humbled by the response. One analyst credited us with reenergizing the $3+ billion outplacement market. Another said our solution was unlike anything else he'd seen. Here's an excerpt from our press release on Transition Concierge 3.0:
Transition Concierge 3.0 significantly expands the capabilities of the original Transition Concierge service, launched in 2008, with an improved state-of-the-art CRM interface, which employees use to manage their participation in the Transition Concierge program. Through RiseSmart CRM, employees are able to access a wealth of job search and career management tools and services. A primary distinction of Transition Concierge 3.0, compared to traditional outplacement service offerings, is that the solution provides highly personalized job leads to each employee on a weekly basis. RiseSmart uses proprietary aggregation and semantic search technology to match each employee's job preferences against hundreds of thousands of active job listings across the Web. Then, a specialist assigned to the employee's account hones these results by hand -- ensuring that only pertinent leads are delivered to each employee. Specific components of RiseSmart CRM include:
- Activity Dashboard: The central hub of information and the first page the employee sees after signing in to the site, the Activity Dashboard includes job search status updates, notifications of to-do items and job leads, and a snapshot of recommended events, blogs and articles.
- Job Preferences: Employees enter preferences (industry, job title, location, etc.) that are used to determine which job leads the employee will receive. The employee can upload a resume and/or enter detailed additional background information, which RiseSmart's support team utilizes to better match the employee with search results.
- Resume Wizard: Each employee receives a professionally written resume as part of the service. The Resume Wizard captures information about employee accomplishments and experiences that a certified professional resume writer then uses, in conjunction with one-on-one consultation, to craft a new resume.
- Job Inbox: Employees receive job leads each week in their Job Inbox. The employee can apply directly to jobs from the inbox. Employees also can manage and organize their job search to show jobs they have applied or interviewed for, and to add notes and follow-up reminders.
- LinkedIn Integration: The Job Inbox features LinkedIn integration, enabling the employee to view and network with LinkedIn contacts at any company posting a job opening.
- Job Rating Engine: To improve the leads they receive on an ongoing basis, employees can rate individual job leads. This feedback is incorporated into future searches.
RiseSmart effectively uses the Web and the phone to provide a superior quality of high-tech and high-touch service, matching individuals to the right Transition Specialists and certified resume writers from our virtual network, allowing us to deliver a consistent level of service across the country. An employee has access to one-on-one assistance during every step of the job-finding process. Measurable ROI for Employers Because all interaction with Transition Concierge 3.0 can be monitored online, employers can accurately track program participation levels, job leads delivered to each employee, and employees placed in new jobs. With RiseSmart, employees find new jobs nearly twice as fast as the national average, significantly reducing severance costs, unemployment taxes, and other layoff-related expenditures. According to 2009 data from the Institute for Corporate Productivity, the cost of Transition Concierge 3.0 is about half that of traditional services.
Below are a couple of screen caps from the Transition Concierge user interface. If you would like a full demo of the Transition Concierge service, e-mail us here.
Employees can manage and organize their job search to show jobs they have applied or interviewed for, and to add notes and follow-up reminders.
The Job Inbox features LinkedIn integration, enabling the employee to view and network with LinkedIn contacts at any company posting a job opening.
Bridge the gap between employer and employee expectations with a new approach to coaching.