Human resources professionals know that analytics are important; however, “what analytics?” and “how are they used?” are two questions that many are not prepared to answer.
“Analytics” is simply information resulting from an analysis of data or statistics. But in HR you need more than information — you need information that both you and the organization can use to make better decisions about your people.
So how do you get that information? There are a couple of ways:
- You can create spreadsheets and manually enter specific data points as you collect them
- You can use templates or purchase software from third-party vendors
- You can work with a vendor who provides a static snapshot of data in a PDF or spreadsheet
- You can find vendor whose product includes data collection — specifically data that you can use and glean insights from on-demand
When it comes to outplacement, data has always been somewhat of a second thought. After all, once a layoff or a massive restructuring event is over, the employees who are separated from the organization no longer seem to affect talent management data. But what if the information about their experience with outplacement actually reveals a long-term effect on your business as a whole? Wouldn’t you want to know?
Traditionally, you receive updates from your outplacement firm, but you must wait for those reports and consult with the vendor to understand what the data tells you.
This makes analytics difficult. Analytics should be actionable, and it’s often hard to take action when you only have a snapshot of the data without access to data on-demand. The goal is to understand trends, see what’s working and what isn’t, and make decisions about how to best shift or stay the course. In addition, should anyone else in your organization—say, a stakeholder like finance—require information about results and return on investment, you need to act quickly and provide that information, accurately, without an intermediary.
At RiseSmart, we set out to stay ahead of the curve and to provide you with the tools that you need to do the same. That’s why we’re excited to announce the launch of RiseSmart Insight™, the best outplacement analytics and reporting tool for increasing transparency, visibility, and security.
While still providing consistent access to your personal Strategic Account Manager, RiseSmart built you a platform that integrates RiseSmart’s other innovative outplacement technologies, to give you, your team, and your organization more control over when and how you can receive data on outplacement performance, as well as better control and secure list management and eligibility.
For example, with RiseSmart Insight, you’ll receive:
- An easy-to-use dashboard with intuitive navigation to show you current, actionable outplacement metrics in a sleek dashboard with intuitive navigation
- Insights into outplacement data to promote meaningful analysis to drive business decisions
- An Alumni Sentiment Rating that measures the impact of outplacement services on your employer brand
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) benchmarks to compare your outplacement results side-by-side with US averages
And much more.
To find out more about how your organization can benefit from using our built-in HR portal for analytics and list uploads, read our press release or visit our website.
We’re looking forward to helping you write the next chapter in your outplacement success story.