Our Career 100 directory has earned a lot of attention for its rankings of career blogs. But one of the most valuable features of the Career 100 is its search function, which enables you to query the content of all 250+ Career 100 blogs at once. It's a great tool for research -- whether you're a blogger, a jobseeker, an HR manager, a recruiter, or all of the above. To use the query feature, just go to www.Career100.info and you'll see the search box at the top of the Career 100 listings. You'll have the option to search for individual blogs in the list by name -- or to search the content of all blogs in the Career 100 at once. I just ran a search with the keyword "recession," for example. Here are a few of the blog posts from this week alone that this query returned:
- Desperate measures may lead to post-recession regret (The Inside Job)
- Terror on the shop floor (Guru Blog)
- 697 Recession-Proof Hot Spots (Career Hub)
- How to negotiate in a recession, part 1 (Keppie Careers)
- How to make money and build your career without a full-time job (Lindsey Pollak)
- How do you cope with tough times -- cheaply? (The Monster Blog)
I know that at RiseSmart, we use the search tool to help keep our fingers on the pulse of the career and HR blogosphere, and we encourage you to do so as well. And please e-mail us if you have any questions or if there are any features you'd like us to add or improve.
speak to an expert.
find out what we can do for your organization and employees.